Tuesday 2 October 2012

Smacking discussion on BBC Radio Five Live tonight

I've been asked to appear on BBC Radio Five Live tonight - in the anti-smacking camp.

Just after 11.00pm on the Toney Livesey show, here's the link to listen online

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01n0tl1

This follows the release of a mum after a judge says her actions were 'similar to those of many loving parents across the land'. Widely reported in the UK press yesterday.

It's a long standing debate and one I've been invited to discuss frequently on radio. Usually I am put against someone with extreme views who feels threatened by my stance and is unable to listen. Hopefully Trish Aduhu will not fall into that category. I'll report back.


Here is one article from the Daily Mail

And from the BBC website

No comments: